Corsair Community

Scimitar Strafe and CUE issues

Gutfeld

First of all I love the feel of the my yellow Scimitar and Strafe RGB silent. I've had them both for about a year but, I occasionally get CUE crashes, double typing on a few keys, sticky number 8 on the mouse.

The CUE 2 software will alt tab my game to let me know it quit working then I'll notice that either number 5 or sometimes 2 will spam in any text box like I'm holding the button down.

I've removed the 2 and 5 bind from the mouse and it still happens. I assuming the keyboard may be causing this.

The Scimitar, about every four reboots, I have to unplug and re-plug the Scimitar to get to initialize. I've tried different USB ports; USB 2 and 3 ports, flashed the firmware again and performed a soft reset, the issue persist. Also the 8 button will stick from time to time which gets annoying.

The Strafe has the occasional chatter on the B, T, and P keys. I've solved the problem with the B key double typing by applying a few drops of machine oil on the switch. T and P still chatters. Firmware is up to date.

Not sure what to do next.

Archived