Corsair Community

H100i v2 fan reporting speeds

eeek

I recently did a rebuild on my pc by swapping out the mother board. While I had this same issue with the old one, I have it with this one, too and I'd like to figure it out. I have my H100i v2 hooked up to the CPU fan header on my asrock x99 gaming professional 7 motherboard. Everything works fine. I am able to change the speed within the Link software and it follows as expected. However, the reporting is what I am questioning. As seen in the attachment, Fan #1, which is my CPU fan header, is reporting 894 rpm. However, the h100i v2 is reporting 1320 rpm. Why is there a difference? Thanks!

Untitled.thumb.png.0b5b8dce694902bf66570d971e30a786.png

O.K., point taken.

One other question and I am sure this has come up many times- why can't I rearrange how my drives are ordered in Link? Is this a hard limitation to the software? For example, my main drive of 3 is listed 3. I'd like it to be first.

edit: Sorry- that should have read 'can't' Why can't I rearrange them.

First CL4 is not my software so I can only guess why it's the way it is as Corsair don't even have a user guide for CL4.

I assume you are referring to the [Home] tab which I assume is intended just to show everything in a standard form. This is exactly what I wish to see when looking at issues on others systems.

I suspect you should setup the [Configure] tab to display things as you would like to see them. I find the [Configure] tab a PITA when looking at others issues as I have to work out where all the items are, further some may be hidden. You are also far more likely to get help if the screens display °C rather than °F as few think in terms of °F.

Yep, I am well aware it is not your software. It's pretty obvious. However, since you post quite frequently, I thought you might know.

Yes, I meant the home tab. While you may want to see it listed that way, others may not. Including me. It would seem that a bit of customization there would be simple.

I have set up the configure tab to my liking with my case & mobo on the picture. I'd still like to be able to reorder the home tab. I'll carry my suggestion to the v4.5.0.55 thread.

Archived