Corsair Community

Fitting a 240mm AIO cooler into the carbide 200R

DrEnd

So I've done my research and got a LOT of places and this was my last option hoping to get actual corsair users to respond for some help. So I have an asus Aura board sat for socketing into this 200R case and also an AIO cooler with the size specs of L 270 x W 120 x H 52 mm in total with the two fans. Firstly I'm not sure if I'm allowed to name that board but I figured hey you need SOME info on what im doing but im not naming the cooler brand since it is a competitor. Anyways I don't own the cooler yet but plan to purchase it and install to help with summer temps in general as well as system temps all year round and need to know WILL IT FIT. I don't want fans on top of the case or any unecessary cutting of this case so is it possible to fit this board and a cooler of that size into this case. I really want a full 240mm AIO cooler for my first cooler and if I can't then im just probably going to replace this case but id prefer not to since i like the overall size and design.

SO, these are the facts as I know them. I have asked if a 52mm height AIO cooler will fit in the 200R case with an ASUS 970 Aura motherboard alongside it without case modification or setting the fans on TOP of the case itself. I ask not for solutions involving a smaller cooler or an air cooler but whether this is possible or whether I should consider another motherboard to achieve this feat and I need your help. I ask for all responses to be as helpful as can be but I know that not having the physical items may cause issues trying to solve these problems. So please respond with whatever help can be provided and I hope to hear back soon hopefully with good news as well.

Archived