Corsair Community

Void RGB wireless not connecting

Ata Dal

Woke up this morning to find my headset was actually at 0% power, which isnt the first time it happened.

Here's where it gets complicated, i plug in the charger USB cable and it wont charge. I find out my headset is still showing up in devices as working properly but CUE reports it as 'not connected'.

So i try connecting it manually but when i try it still won't work, yes i have done the manual pair up, my headset will refuse to turn on. Dongle flashes rapidly but headset stays silent. Cannot force update because not only is it stuck on 0% all the time, connecting USB cable doesnt seem to have any impact.

Not sure what is going on, this headset is 2 months young, the volume icon isnt red, according to the PC there is audio.. But the headset isnt connected to the dongle.

I tried a different USB cable and same problem, it just wont light up and begin charging.

Put the headset into bootloader mode and see whether the headset responds in Windows.

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=152196

Tried that method but it doesnt work =/ I read how windows will recognize if its in bootloader mode or not, but device is titled corsair gaming headset as usual. It won't go into bootloader mode. Only conclusion i can come up with is the charger port is gone, not sure how or why so early, only 2 months i had it.

Well it works now, no idea what i did to fix it. I only left it aside and not touched anything Corsair related for 4-5 days, then before i sent it in i decided to try the force firmware update one more time.

Decided to finally work, and paired it up, good as new. Strange fix, to not touch it for a while.

Archived