Corsair Community

How to determine Firmware version please?

ChrisJohn

As in title, a fairly basic question. I have installed an Extreme (CMFSSD-128D1 ) and am using it as a primary disc to run Windows 7 RTM 64 bit. I have been following discussion threads on Firmware releases but I have yet to see anywhere a tool or utility to check the firmware version of my disc.

It was the facility to flash firmware in the product descrtiption that lead me to buy the Extreme and I am aware that Corsair wishes to wait until Windows 7 is officially released but it would be good to know where I am starting from.

It would also be good if Corsair would acknowledge that they now sell SSDs in their support product categories on their main web site.

• Corsair Employee

There are no updates ATM, for these drives and I am not sure what you mean by

It would also be good if Corsair would acknowledge that they now sell SSDs in their support product categories on their main web site

They are listed under Legacy Series under SSD Solid State Drives on the main page.

There are no updates ATM, for these drives and I am not sure what you mean by

They are listed under Legacy Series under SSD Solid State Drives on the main page.

My apologies for not making myself clearer. What I meant was that if you click on Technical Support or F.A.Q. in the Support Centre on any of the SSD pages then SSDs are not included in the categories you are offered for further information.

I understand that there are no updates currently available but I am still curious as to how forum members are able to determine their firmware version. It does not show up in any of the usual Windows device properties pages.

Archived