Corsair Community

Strafe RGB no longer showing up

SonsOfLiberty86

I installed iCUE and have been using it just fine for a week or two, but all of a sudden my Strafe RGB keyboard stopped showing up and only boots in the red and white only mode. A red flag icon shows up in the Corsair task bar icon, but there is nothing in iCUE to address it... no errors, no info, nothing. I've tried restarting and updating/rolling back drivers, none of that worked. My keyboard is wired through a desk that is blocked at the moment so I can't currently get to the USB cables... it's a pain. I've had this problem in the past with CUE 1 and CUE 2 before. Besides "unplug and plug back in" which I can't do at the moment, is there anyway to fix this? :sigh!:

• Corsair Employee
While your PC is off, you can try to hold the escape key on your keyboard. While holding that key, turn on your PC. Release the key after like a second, your keyboard should flash briefly if this was successful. If this works, you should be able to see the keyboard again in iCUE. If not, you'll need to figure out a way to get to the USB ports the keyboard is plugged into.

While your PC is off, you can try to hold the escape key on your keyboard. While holding that key, turn on your PC. Release the key after like a second, your keyboard should flash briefly if this was successful. If this works, you should be able to see the keyboard again in iCUE. If not, you'll need to figure out a way to get to the USB ports the keyboard is plugged into.

Thanks for the response, I will definitely try that next time! It seems to have fixed itself on it's own between my post and now though.

Archived