Corsair Community

So finally upgraded with the following parts..

Ryzen 7 2700 (it was £100 off deal)

Corsair Vengeance PRO RGB

Asus Strix x-470 f gaming.

Wasn't without its problems though for what i thought would be a straight and easy swap out.

Firstly the new ram sat a bit longer on the board which meant I could no longer have the RAD on the top of the case (Bought a am4 bracket so i didn't have to change the rad just yet..)

Once i got it all in and installed was updating the drivers and somehow my windows SSD died... Onto order another and a few days later finally got windows back installed. 20 minutes on the phone to Microsoft to get a genuine key again and prove i owned windows with a picture i luckily took of my account on my phone as my friend warned me changing mobo affects windows being activated. All drives back in again anddd here we are!

I'll most likely get a newer cooler at some point when i have some more money but im happy with how it turned out! Nice and rapid again and a fresh install of windows which has been worth it.

I was going to upgrade the fans to ll120's too but for the price i couldn't justify it yet and i recently purchased a corsair commander and the lighting strips which has made the SP120s a lot better for customising the lights.

Next thing though is what colour do i change the cables to? I kinda like the red but not sure if something else would look better?

FULL SPECS

Windows 10 64bit

Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 16GB

AMD Ryzen 7 2700

Asus ROG STRIX x470-f GAMING

Asus AMD Radeon RX580 ROG STRIX OC 8GB

Heres the before on the am3/ddr3

u8B4Q2m.jpg

fpgEmCX.jpg

e2QEgpk.jpg

VEkMxqi.jpg

d6ZD1M8.jpg