Corsair Community

Corsair H115i RGB Platinum Issue

Leedavies123

Hello guys I really need some help please.

So I bought the Corsair H115i Plat last week and 5 ML140 fans which are all running and lighting up fine. The commander Pro is connected too and the RGB block, all lighting up fine. I went from Windows 10 back to Windows 7 because I needed to change for various reasons, now I have a few issues.

So the CUE software (I am on the latest) is not showing with the AIO H115i on the device list. The commander shows, my mouse, pad and keyboard all show no problem. All of my drivers are upto date and in devices and printers I see an "UNSPECIFIED" option with the Commander Pro, Conexant USB and H115i Plat listed on that section.

I have been messing with this all day, I can not control the speed of the fans so gaming would not be an option because they are set on quiet right now. The commander Pro is connected properly and the AIO is connected properly and the USB is plugged into the mobo. The fans are plugged into the commander and the RGB comes from a connection from the commander to the RGB block.

Please can someone tell me how to get the AIO to show in CUE devices so I can control the fan speed. Without this option I can't use it properly.

I tried installed Corsair link also to see what options that gave me and all that tells me is that the CUE software is controller the AIO.

I don't know what else to do, someone please help me, I know it's all wired correctly.

Regards Lee

You will have to use the iCue Software (and a version that has been released at the time or after H1xxi RGB Platinum Coolers were released, the latest version should do fine). The old CUE and Link software simply don't support H1xxi RGB Platinum coolers.

So by running the windows updates this fixed the issue with the cooler showing. Now I have the other issue which is the constant Reconnecting and disconnecting sound of the AIO in windows. It works but it is happening every minute. I am questioning if I will ever purchase corsair again after this. This only happens when CUE is running which proves that CUE is the software causing the issue, do Corsair not test this stuff first? Are there any workarounds?

Well I have managed to work out what causes the disconnect and reconnect issue :). It is caused by the Logitech Software, remove that software and the problems stops completely. I replaced my headset with the best Steelseries £320 one and the issue stopped. Just removed the Logitech software and issue resolved.

Well I have managed to work out what causes the disconnect and reconnect issue :). It is caused by the Logitech Software, remove that software and the problems stops completely. I replaced my headset with the best Steelseries £320 one and the issue stopped. Just removed the Logitech software and issue resolved.

Glad that works for you, not so many others are having luck (myself including). The problem is being discussed heavily in another thread.

Archived