The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Customer Service > Warranty and RMA Questions

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-21-2018, 09:30 PM

POST ID # = 986510
pcmasterblaster Reputation: 10
Default RMA replacement product faulty

I opened a support ticket for an M-65 Pro RGB wired Corsair mouse back in November, it had a squishy right click and some weird noises. This was all well and good and I sent it in for an RMA replacement in early December (ticket 803014)

The problem is, the replacement they sent me was a brand new product, but was in even WORSE condition than the one I shipped to them. BOTH the right and left click were squishy, the whole click assembly felt loose, and pushing in the left click required noticably more force than the right click.

I already opened a brand new ticket over this (ticket 827719), but the concern I have is am I going to have to pay postage AGAIN for a product that was faulty before I even TOUCHED it? I'm in canada and paid over $20 to ship it, and having to pay that AGAIN for something that was out of my control seems a bit much, not to mention the additional waiting I'm going to have to go through for it.
Old 12-26-2018, 09:47 PM
Corsair Employee
Corsair Wootaru's PC Specs

POST ID # = 987098
Corsair Wootaru Reputation: 17

Hello pcmasterblaster,

I am sorry about that, I have taken over your ticket and I will do my best to assist you with a resolution. Let me see what I can do for you on your ticket 827719 ok?

Best,
Wootaru

Tags
mouse button issue, rma, warranty