Corsair Community

Nova v128 update?

Mudd

• 1 month later...
I have the NOVA 64GB

Before installing the OS, I would like to update the firmware

Where are laid out last actual firmware for a series of NOVA?

I am sorry but If you read that other post I have already answered that question and at this time there is no update.

Asked and answered just above your post.

• 3 months later...

Well, there is something wron in the "matrix" if you say there is no firmware update. I am saying this because i just got my drive exchanged (my old Nova died) and using IndilinxSSDStatus i can see there is a new firmware on the new drive. My old one was showing me Firmware v1.0 while the new one is showing me Firmware v2.1.

Why doesn't Corsair make public the new firmware for everyone ?

Screenshot_09_01_2010.png.0223e559d265b6cdaed70d0935e25fdf.png

Screenshot_09_06_2010.png.d078b56084247d2d9fc092b34f5ea1f7.png

That was said 5 months ago. AFAIK there's been no mention of a public update.

So this means the updates are only done by Corsair for newer batches ?

Anyway, i am not happy at all with my new 2.1 firmware. It still dies as fast as the last one. 40 hours and already lost 1% health. And as a bonus almost every hdd benchmarks shows lower scores so...

Anyway, i am not happy at all with my new 2.1 firmware. It still dies as fast as the last one. 40 hours and already lost 1% health. And as a bonus almost every hdd benchmarks shows lower scores so...

The BASICS OF THIS POST apply to all SSDs, not just the Force series.

Also, there is no Nova firmware update at this time.

The best part is everyone here still keeps saying that "there are no problems". :roll:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
I bought a 128 nova in september and I did a secure erase and format 4k. It has 2.2 on it amd runs higher read write from the new 128 I just bought yesterday that has 1.1 on it. No update yet? I'm surprised to see that. Should I post the atto results. Oh and btw the new firmware one is the boot drive too and the other isn't.

Archived