Corsair Community

CUE doesn't recognise my Sabre RGB

I have Windows 10 fully updated and latest version of the CUE software. When I reinstall the programme it finds my mouse and I can adjust settings. When I reboot PC mouse is gone again and just shows a demo glaive thingy.

Any help as pretty annoying, hence me posting here. Thanks a lot.

can you try making sure the mouse does not move until after CUE is loaded? I know it sounds weird but I have seen it make a difference. Also can you just try re-seating the Mouse in the same or a new USB port? I assume you did that though.

Not move the mouse until the software loads? Wow, are you kidding me? I have NEVER heard of/used software that required not touching the mouse - what the heck is wrong with Corsair's hardware/software? These are very clearly issues with THEIR software/hardware, and not end-user systems.

I’m not saying that’s right or who is the culprit because I don’t know just telling you how to fix the problem based on my mileage like everyone else here. Op has happened To me occasionally my fix is reboot no mouse movement “frontside.” Totally could be windows fault for what it is Worth.

Not move the mouse until the software loads? Wow, are you kidding me? I have NEVER heard of/used software that required not touching the mouse - what the heck is wrong with Corsair's hardware/software? These are very clearly issues with THEIR software/hardware, and not end-user systems.

Tell me about it....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I’m not saying that’s right or who is the culprit because I don’t know just telling you how to fix the problem based on my mileage like everyone else here. Op has happened To me occasionally my fix is reboot no mouse movement “frontside.” Totally could be windows fault for what it is Worth. ��

Right, I wasn't blaming you, but rather pointing out how ludicrous these problems are - Corsair really needs to get their **** together.

Thanks for the suggestions.. although none work and CUE still doesn't recognise my mouse. Tried different ports etc but no joy. Only way it works is to reinstall every single time. Pretty damn lame imo and puts me off buying another corsair product.

Archived