Corsair Community

Update Corsair Force FW 2.4 for F120GB2 no drivers found !

trungdtdev

My SSD slow and i want Update firmware :((

My Laptop have 2 drivers

1st my HDD :

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv282/trungdtdev/HDD.png

2nd my SDD

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv282/trungdtdev/SSD.png

my SSD does have a problem ???

sr fo my bad english

i try secure erase but Can't boot with Parted Magic from CD or DVD (Can you recommend other soft for erase ssd disk ?)

My laptop Qosmio X505-Q870

Chiset : Intel® Core i7 CPU Q720 @1.60GHz

VGA : NVIDIA GeForce GTS 360M

sr for my bad english

I am having the similar problem, except for the updater sees my drive but reports the firmware for my drive is not in the 2.4 package.

My drive is attached to ICH10 port and is also not the primary windows drive.

help ?

http://s18.postimage.org/jwflm4b7t/corsair_weird.jpg

I am having the similar problem, except for the updater sees my drive but reports the firmware for my drive is not in the 2.4 package.

My drive is attached to ICH10 port and is also not the primary windows drive.

help ?

http://s18.postimage.org/jwflm4b7t/corsair_weird.jpg

only alternate package can help ( present in 2.0 pack and absent in 2.4)

It looks like you're using Intel drivers. Sometimes the utility has problems while flashing firmware on 10.x series Intel drivers. You should manually roll back to 9.x or Microsoft drivers to do the flash. I am 99% sure that is the problem.

If you uninstall the device, you might be able to install the Microsoft drivers. If that sounds too risky to your, try downloading the 9.x Intel drivers and install that instead.I find it very strange that your roll back driver button is disabled, did you install this copy of windows yourself? I'm assuming if you did, or whoever did, they F6'd the Intel drivers.

Regardless, this goes unsaid but please exercise caution while doing this. Backup all your data and have a recovery disc handy!

I'm having the exact same problem flashing my F120. (Windows 7 x64, ICH10 using Intel RST 9.2)

What I find most interesting is that a competitor's SF-1200 device *is* picked up by the Corsair flashing utility, so I'm not convinced it has *anything* to do with the chipset or drivers involved. It also doesn't show up in a bootable Win7PE 32-bit environment which is using MS standard AHCI drivers.

I'm going to assume I have to wipe my SSD entirely.

It looks like you're using Intel drivers. Sometimes the utility has problems while flashing firmware on 10.x series Intel drivers. You should manually roll back to 9.x or Microsoft drivers to do the flash. I am 99% sure that is the problem.

If you uninstall the device, you might be able to install the Microsoft drivers. If that sounds too risky to your, try downloading the 9.x Intel drivers and install that instead.I find it very strange that your roll back driver button is disabled, did you install this copy of windows yourself? I'm assuming if you did, or whoever did, they F6'd the Intel drivers.

Regardless, this goes unsaid but please exercise caution while doing this. Backup all your data and have a recovery disc handy!

I update Firmware with Intel RST v9.6.0.1024 not successful so i update new version but still error.

I'm having the exact same problem flashing my F120. (Windows 7 x64, ICH10 using Intel RST 9.2)

What I find most interesting is that a competitor's SF-1200 device *is* picked up by the Corsair flashing utility, so I'm not convinced it has *anything* to do with the chipset or drivers involved. It also doesn't show up in a bootable Win7PE 32-bit environment which is using MS standard AHCI drivers.

I'm going to assume I have to wipe my SSD entirely.

In that case you sound right. I haven't seen this problem before. I know for sure, after speaking with people from the competitor, that they also had a problem with SF-1200 devices getting recognized with RST 10.x. However if you're using RST 9.x, then obviously that is not the problem. I don't know what it is in your case.

Archived