Corsair Community

UK Office?

BigDave876

Is there no UK office for Corsair?

I purchased RAM from one of your retailers (eBuyer.co.uk) on the first of of April this year and up until 3 weeks ago everything was fine. Then suddenly I keep getting MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD's. I get someone around to run memory tests on my computer which apparently come back as both have errors!

On top of this bad news, I come and check here to see about an RMA request and find that I have to send my RAM to the U.S? Surely not?!

Is there no other office outside of the U.S that I can send my RAM to?

I need my computer for work. I can't afford to wait for the RAM to go all the way to the U.S and then get checked and then sent all the way back.

Thanks for any help on this situation.

• Corsair Employee
You might try the reseller they will sometimes take care of the warranty for the first year and if you are getting errors on both modules that would be very unlikely that both would fail at the same time I would strongly suggest testing them in another system to be sure its not some other problem.

Well, it was only £40 I paid for the RAM in the first place, which is pretty cheap. And the company I bought them off are pretty good with RMA's that I've had in the passed. But for some reason this time they never gave me an RMA straight away and set it to "Management referral".

But as you've said in your earlier post, that it's unlikely that it's both sticks of RAM. I will check them in someone elses system and let them make me an offer of them. So I wont be out of pocket too much. lol. And thanks again for the reply.

Archived