Corsair Community

Profile tab greyed out, cannot click...

Eggword

I recently picked up the K 70, installed CUE from the K 70 product page. Install went good, no errors, but the Profiles Tab is greyed out, cannot click. I uninstalled, cleaned registry and rebooted. Reinstalled with the same issue. Has anyone else had this issue, if so, how did you go about fixing it? I am running Windows 8.1.

• Corsair Employee

Soft reset: slide polling rate selector switch to BIOS then back to 1 (or 2, 4, 8).

Hard reset: unplug/re-plug USB cables.

Connecting via USB 3.0: Use one connector (the one with the keyboard icon) when connecting via USB 3.0

Connecting via USB 2.0: Use both connectors when using USB 2.0. Important Note: Plug in the connector with the two arrows icon first, and the connector with the keyboard icon second.

Soft reset: slide polling rate selector switch to BIOS then back to 1 (or 2, 4, 8).

Connecting via USB 3.0: Use one connector (the one with the keyboard icon) when connecting via USB 3.0

Connecting via USB 2.0: Use both connectors when using USB 2.0. Important Note: Plug in the connector with the two arrows icon first, and the connector with the keyboard icon second.

I will try these and update as soon as I get home.

*Update*

So finally made it home, Turns out I had both USB plugged into the USB 3.0 ports. I removed the USB that did NOT have the keyboard and it now it works like a champ. I should of tried to troubleshoot more on the Hardware side instead of the Software side, oh well, lesson learned. Thanks for your help, greatly appreciate it.

Archived