Corsair Community

What's with all the hate towards the "Tramp Stamp"?

Why is everyone throwing a hissy fit over the "tramp stamp"? I'm seeing people all over the place claiming that they will never buy corsair products with the logo on it, which quite frankly is ridiculous and immature. I personally quite like the logo (maybe even more than the original), but even if you don't like it, it's not going to affect the performance of the product in any way. Not buying it just because of the logo is pretty stupid to be honest.

And just so it's clear, this is coming from someone who is growing to live corsair products. My case and PSU are both corsair as well as my new keyboard, and I'm thinking of purchasing the M65. As far as I know, all of these have the old logo (I'm pretty sure the keyboard does as it's a vengeance not a CG).

So why did everyone throw such a big temper tantrum about this?

I don't think so,if people really wanted it then a little decal wont stop them from buying the best product,

but to each their own i guess,

Its akin to a hot super model fawning at an 15 year olds feet,begging to be taken and then the guy says''ewww,no way'',,,you have blue painted fingernails:evil:

I don't think so,if people really wanted it then a little decal wont stop them from buying the best product,

but to each their own i guess,

Its akin to a hot super model fawning at an 15 year olds feet,begging to be taken and then the guy says''ewww,no way'',,,you have blue painted fingernails:evil:

that sounds about right!

Except that people who are going to spend top dollar on peripherals want them to look adult and/or the way they like.

Corsair products perform well, sure, but so do lots of other brands at this price point. Stick someone in a tramp stamp area or I dunno YELLOW oriented brand and you have less appeal. The old sails logo was classy, why they ever changed it to "xXhotgamercorsairblunt420Xx" was simply a very bad marketing call.

I love corsair, but don't be sheep. Call them on their BS, they want that feedback to know what the general public wants to buy. - Lets get real, a $180.00 keyboard pre tax better be what I want it to be.

• Administrators

It sounds like some of the posters here may not have heard the news. June 1st we announced that the original sails logo and the Corsair Gaming logo are both being replaced:

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/blog/2015/june/introducing-the-new-sails-logo

http://www.corsair.com/~/media/Corsair/Blog/2015-06/Introducing-the-New-Corsair-Sails-Logo/uniting-brands.png

http://www.corsair.com/~/media/Corsair/Blog/2015-06/Introducing-the-New-Corsair-Sails-Logo/New-Corsair-Logo-Blog-image.png

Archived