Corsair Community

Profile keeps resetting to default?

I just got my K95 and was toying around with some of these sweet profiles you fellas are making here. I imported the profile, wrote it to memory, even rebooted my PC... but as soon as I lose focus of CUE (click off it onto desktop or something else) it resets to the default Corsair rainbow wave and even changes from M3 (if I have it set to that) to M1. As soon as I click CUE, it switches back to how I want it. What am I doing wrong? I tried searching for info but couldn't find anything.

I just got my K95 and was toying around with some of these sweet profiles you fellas are making here. I imported the profile, wrote it to memory, even rebooted my PC... but as soon as I lose focus of CUE (click off it onto desktop or something else) it resets to the default Corsair rainbow wave and even changes from M3 (if I have it set to that) to M1. As soon as I click CUE, it switches back to how I want it. What am I doing wrong? I tried searching for info but couldn't find anything.

Did you try setting the profile you want as the new default, setting to memory does a different thing.

• 2 weeks later...
This seems to be plaguing some of us K95RGB owners since the last firmware/software update along with profiles randomly changing after about an hour. Corsair no doubt will say it's another nice new feature. As they can't seem to fix it along with the 16m colour flickering and the random inability to import profiles on K95's (which again was only introduced on a software update). Corsair seem to be blaming some kind of popup, Not sure WHAT they seem to think we all run a special program that pops up after an just to steel focus from the keyboard

Archived