Corsair Community

Does Corsair even look at these forums anymore?

RAM GUY has been MIA for a month. The "forum mod" robertp hasn't posted anything in well over a year. I haven't seen another corsair CSR on here. Have y'all? Plenty of questions people are having with keyboards and mice we could use an official response.

Corsair should thank Toasted for doing the job for them. Or do you work for Corsair? If not they should hire you to care, because it doesn't seem like anyone else in that company does.

• Administrators

At least half of the accounts on the Corsair Employee list (e.g. robertp) aren't in support and as such only look at the forum when they want to (it's not part of their job). Ram Guy is a general TS account (who posted yesterday incidentally), and since TS has moved to using individual accounts, it's not used much.

This time of year tickets increase by a significant amount, so we're spending more of our time answering tickets (and calls). It'll continue like this for a while until the seasonal ticket load dies down a bit.

No, Toasted and the other forum helpers don't work for Corsair, and yes, they know we appreciate their help. If we look over the forum and see that someone has posted an appropriate response or is going down the right path, we may not answer the thread.

As for us caring, well, yes, we do! We're working our butts off every day to make sure people get the information and help they need.

RAM GUY has been MIA for a month. The "forum mod" robertp hasn't posted anything in well over a year. I haven't seen another corsair CSR on here. Have y'all? Plenty of questions people are having with keyboards and mice we could use an official response.

Corsair should thank Toasted for doing the job for them. Or do you work for Corsair? If not they should hire you to care, because it doesn't seem like anyone else in that company does.

you should look at the mods posts and just see how many times each day they are online,i think youll find its much more than a normal 8 hour workday,i dont think you can get any more dedicated when they take their personal time to come here to help.

even today on Christmas Eve,youll see mods posting here...

in fact,look at the prior post.

Archived