Corsair Community

Custom 570X parts

bigdoguk

It looks like it fits on the inside of the window with the thumb screws,all it does is hide all the cables to keep it tidy looking.

Yeah.. it's for people like me that went that little but to far with the RGBz and have had to give up on cables being on show that side lol

This was my solution

[ame]

[/ame]

Love that custom shroud, Zotty! But is the cable management in the back of your case too cluttered where you don't want anyone seeing it? I can't imagine that it looks too bad!

My cable management is not the best but it looks pretty clean in my case all things considered (I'll post a picture soon). Also, I added four RGB strips on the rear side of the case for more RGB insanity. I found that the glare from the RGB strips in the rear pretty much obscures a clean look into the back of the case, hiding some of the minor failures in my cable management.

Love that custom shroud, Zotty! But is the cable management in the back of your case too cluttered where you don't want anyone seeing it? I can't imagine that it looks too bad!

My cable management is not the best but it looks pretty clean in my case all things considered (I'll post a picture soon). Also, I added four RGB strips on the rear side of the case for more RGB insanity. I found that the glare from the RGB strips in the rear pretty much obscures a clean look into the back of the case, hiding some of the minor failures in my cable management.

When you have 6 LL fans.. 6 HD fans.. 2 RGB Fan LED hubs.. Commander Pro.. 8 strips.. node pro... you have gone past the intended use and will struggle to 'Cram' it all in... that's along with 2 more node pro's and 24 strips outside my case,,,,so yeah.... it's bad lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived