Corsair Community

Can't find "save profile to device" on icue for k70 mk2 se

teliwan

As the title suggests, I deleted my on board profiles for my K70 mk2 SE thinking i can just save it back, but after 2 days of pondering, i still can't find the button to save profile to device. Can someone help me? Any help is very much appreciated

FB_IMG_1531825722508.thumb.jpg.5a184ce982832913c16f42fa3c2de3b6.jpg

• 4 months later...
I am having the same exact problem. I just purchased my K70 MK2 and am using iCue version 3.10.125 That Hardware Profile button that looks like an SD card never shows up ANYWHERE in ANY of my windows. Not in the left column not on the little side tab next to Profiles (only thing that shows up is Create Folder, Copy File, Import/Export and Delete Profile. I am only able to create software profiles. None of the prompts or tabs gives me any access to create a hardware profile.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

I have Ironclaw RGB mouse and I also cannot save any profile to the device.

I was able to delete one of predefined HW profiles, but I cannot save any.

I want to save my Default iCUE profile to the mouse so it would work even in software is not running.

Was this feature removed or disabled by devs?

It's one of the basic features of today's gaming mice.

iCUE version 3.17.94

Mouse Firmware: 3.24

iCUE.png

Edited by casual_user

You just removed the feature when you deleted HW1. You have two others, but may want to do a soft reset of the mouse to get that one back. See the Support Ticket System FAQ for doing so. Then read the posts above about using the hardware profiles to save to the device. This is the system for most newer peripherals.

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025348571-Mouse-Reset

You may need to use the instructions for the Dark Core if the wired method does not work.

Edited by c-attack

• 2 weeks later...

So after sometime profile conflict showed up in iCUE, nagging that HW profile in device differ from the ones in iCUE.

I finally reflashed the mouse with the same and the latest firmware 3.24. Then I edited profiles, and same freaking issue appeared again, ' Conflict, your profiles doesn't match those in device...'.

What a BS. Mouse is cool, iCue software is quite stable (it crashed / closed itself when it was resolving profile conficts xD), but when in comes to handling hardware profiles, it is buggy as hell.

Oh and now I have like 10 HW DPI profiles, instead of default 3, even after reflashing the mouse, it seems they were added after each profile conflict resolving.

I hope Corsair will fix this. This is unacceptable, storing personalized HW profiles is such a basic feature and the mouse wasn't cheap.

Edited by casual_user

If you have created 10 HW profiles for yourself, then it’s no surprise the software is reminding you the ones saved to mouse don’t match the ones in the software. 10 does not equal 3. That’s the message.

The hardware save slot system works fine and is pretty much point and click. No one told you to delete the original save profiles. No one told you to keep flashing the firmware. Time to take some basic responsibility for your actions and maybe read some of the Corsair FAQs on how to use the mouse.

Edited by c-attack