Corsair Community

What are the CUE's limits?

12of12

So I am looking for a really nice quality keyboard and I have many options: Ducky Shine 5 (or 6), the new realforce rgb with topre switches, the k70 from corsair, and the wasd v2. I am looking towards the realforce one or the ducky shines but one thing caught my eye that was in the corsair software: it's lighting customizability. I want to be able to do something thats really unique and cool at the same time. I 'm thinking of something like this: spell out my ign with letters being presented in a snake pattern as each letter of my ign is shown from left to right in a successive fashion/order. What I mean by this is that the individual letters of the ign will come in order from left to right. I want these individual letters not to be shown breathing or flashing but come from the top to the bottom of the letter in that one snake lighting effect. All while this is happening, the background around the letters will do something else, maybe a simple breathing effect of a solid red. I mean I think this might be impossible to do or maybe it's simple as you corsair users out there laugh at my stupidity. If however this is possible, it might seal the deal for me. If not i'll just pick the others. Some of you guys are probably astonished at my decision: "who tf would turn down a topre keyboard?" right?

Sorry if this was a long and stupid question but I am curious. Would be so disappointed if it wasnt possible but might as well. Any help is appreciated, thank you :)

It can do almost anything, your name can scrollby the keyboard. Here is a video i made on scrolling letters:

also feel free to look at all my other profiles in my signature, youll get a sense of the power of the keyboard.

Okay I kind of see how it works. I mean I don't want to have it scroll by but that is damn cool. I just really want to be able to something like that but instead have each letter be shown in order and they will be shown in a snake pattern. Like say if you have the letter S. The top part of that letter will start from the right and go all the way to the left in the snake pattern. Then it'll continue downwards in the same snake pattern and so on until it finishes the letter s. After s has been finished, it'll go to another letter right next to the s. I hope you get what I mean because I want to be sure otherwise there are better wuality keyboards out there. I'm not the type of person to buy an rgb keyboard with a software like corsair's and then end up having it breathe a solid red for the next 100 years. In other words, I want to use the keyboard to its fullest.

Btw, your transparent keycaps look pretty nice. Did you get them from max?

Actually you know what. I bet I confused everyone because I just realized that with the layout of the keys, it's impossible to have the snake pattern go downwards as it is only a straight line horzinotally. Still doesn't make me change my opinion as I can probably figure out another cool pattern.

Archived