Corsair Community

h80/100 update

gtolover

i have the link set to run when windows starts,i can make and save a curved profile and after a few reboots it will load these values 1280,1484,1792,1894,1996

it sets this after a few reboots and every profile that ive made will also now have these same settings when i switch to them

• Corsair Employee
When it boots the profile loads with the Link software and it is a known bug that will cause one or more of the fans to go to full speed but will calm down once you open the device. The next version will solve that.

lets say i make 3 different saved profiles and im running one of them,after a few reboots every profile i made will change to these fan speeds of 1280,1484,1792,1894,1996,also the temp values are changed too

so i keep having to make another profile and i save em every time.it changes to these setting to both my fans too.

• Corsair Employee

It does not work that way and I would only create one profile or maybe two.

The system will vary with the time the system is on and room temp so there is virtually no way to keep at one set temp. Just the range the fans will run at at a given temp range.

For most people the balanced Profile will suffice in most situations.

i dont think were on the same page;):

i want a curved profile so when temps rise,my fans speed up

when i make my profile,after and a few reboots,it changes the profile to the speeds i stated earlier,and its always the same settings.

my profile is changed to this one till i make it again but after a few reboot,it does it again

i make/save this profile

35-----800rpm

40-----900

45-----1000

50-----1800

55-----2200

but every time i reboot my profile i made gets replaced with the following

25---1280

28---1484

31---1792

37---1894

40---1996