The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-23-2015, 12:56 AM
βeta Team (Alex Krastev)

POST ID # = 821605
krazykid Reputation: 30
Send a message via Skype™ to krazykid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullet View Post
You didn't do any of those things and it isn't a mater of taking things the wrong way, here I'll quote your comments and break it down for you since you seem to be struggling:

"Elestriel already made one tho http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=139027"

That isn't advice or encouragement, you are basically saying why bother someone else already did it, trying to claim anything different is frankly hilarious.

"Elestriel updated hers. Id say she has the best one because she has been adding to hers for a while. http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=139027"

I literally cringed myself a set of wrinkles reading that, I realise you are still a child but really. Again this isn't advice or encouragement, unless you consider encouraging people to ignore the OP's work and look elsewhere as encouragement, it really isn't.

Again it's not a matter of me seeing anything and simply a matter of reading what you wrote, better to just own what you said instead of squirming around and trying to put a non existent positive spin on it.
Im 100 percent sure that your taking this a whole wrong way and your uninformed. calcprogrammer was once part of the Beta team which i am part of, Elestriel is part of the beta team too, i assumed calc didnt know about elestriels software and that he would go to Elestriel to work together since we are all in the Beta team and friends, we have been trying to develop things for Cue or make Cue better, Im not sure where Calc went recently. But i havint seen him around and he isint part of the beta team anymore.

I apologize i didnt explain that sooner and that it led to all of this, i didnt even realize how it looked on your side

Last edited by krazykid; 11-23-2015 at 01:26 AM.

Old 11-23-2015, 01:39 AM
Skullet's PC Specs

POST ID # = 821607
Skullet Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazykid View Post
Im 100 percent honestly sure that your taking this a whole wrong way and your uninformed. calcprogrammer was once part of the Beta team which i am part of, Elestriel is part of the beta team too, i assumed calc didnt know about elestriels software and that he would go to Elestriel to work together since we are all in the Beta team and friends, we have been trying to develop things for Cue. Im not sure where Calc went recently. But i havint seen him around and he isint part of the beta team anymore.

I apologize i didnt explain that sooner and that it led to all of this, i didnt even realize how it looked on your side
I think it's the way you phrased your comments, I personally wouldn't have spoken that way to someone I called a friend but then I'm a 36 year old guy, when I was your age I probably said a lot worse. :)

If you want to give someone advice or point out something that might be useful, then it's better to phrase it that way for example "hey Elestriel is working on something similar, you should check it out and see if you can help each other out" I figure when it comes to anything creative it's always better to err on the side of positivity, as it's all to easy to crush someone without realising it.

No apology necessary for me I just felt bad for the OP, but if he's fine and you are all friends then no harm done.

Old 11-23-2015, 01:50 AM
βetα Nayn Cat

POST ID # = 821612
Inheritance Reputation: 41

well Krazykid is right this program is miles behind and is useless in the fact that there is a more powerful one out there. Doesnt mean he cant make it and share it. No is telling not do improve it.
Corsair USER Forums is NOT Corsair Tech Support

Old 11-23-2015, 01:58 AM
Skullet's PC Specs

POST ID # = 821616

Quote:
Originally Posted by zheren159 View Post
well Krazykid is right this program is miles behind and is useless in the fact that there is a more powerful one out there. Doesnt mean he cant make it and share it. No is telling not do improve it.

That's usually how things work with a first version of something compared with a more mature offering, the fact that there is a more powerful alternative doesn't render this useless, unless your definition of the word useless differs radically from the accepted norm.

Old 11-23-2015, 02:00 AM
βeta Team (Alex Krastev)

POST ID # = 821617
krazykid Reputation: 30
Send a message via Skype™ to krazykid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullet View Post
I think it's the way you phrased your comments, I personally wouldn't have spoken that way to someone I called a friend but then I'm a 36 year old guy, when I was your age I probably said a lot worse. :)

If you want to give someone advice or point out something that might be useful, then it's better to phrase it that way for example "hey Elestriel is working on something similar, you should check it out and see if you can help each other out" I figure when it comes to anything creative it's always better to err on the side of positivity, as it's all to easy to crush someone without realising it.

No apology necessary for me I just felt bad for the OP, but if he's fine and you are all friends then no harm done.
Ive learned to be quick around the forum since im on it all the time haha and use alot of slang that might look offense i guess :P

Old 11-23-2015, 02:23 AM
Skullet's PC Specs

POST ID # = 821621

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazykid View Post
Ive learned to be quick around the forum since im on it all the time haha and use alot of slang that might look offense i guess :P
Yah, every forum has it's tone and way of doing things, this is actually pretty cordial compared with some of the forums I've used over the years. I'm Scottish so slang, profanity and causing offence form the basis of my countries native dialect.

Old 10-07-2016, 05:02 PM

POST ID # = 874634
herokme Reputation: 10
Default corsair k70 lux rgb?

Does this program work with the corsair k70 lux rgb? I have downloaded it, set a static background, and tried playing music, but it doesn't do anything to the keyboard. Help? Thanks

Tags
k70 rgb, music, visualizer, windows