Corsair Community

Minimize to system tray?

Voodoo Farm

Hey there, new user to corsair link here. It definitely seems kind of erratic from what I've seen so far.

Anyways, once I installed it, it minimized to system tray whenever I'd exit it, and then if I wanted to really close it I'd have to go and select exit on it's system tray icon. I liked this because it kept running in the background then and it was easier to go back to to try a new setting or mess with something. But anyways, I restarted, and now if I exit it it actually exits and closes completely, rather than going to the system tray.

Anyone have any idea why? It's annoying. I don't see any settings or checkboxes though about it minimizing to the system tray.

not sure of your specs but i pinned the exe. to my taskbar which kept it there and allowed me to toggle the software,,maybe this will help you also

but even if the software has never been initially started or not,it still has cooling parameters to keep the system cool...

you also should add your specs in case you have future questions...

Thanks for the tip but that's not what I'm looking for. I just want it to minimize to the system tray like it originally did but now won't for some reason. And I know that it still has the cooling settings and all.

System specs don't have anything to do with it. It's for ym h100i though.

system specs do matter as its a different ballgame between win 7 and win 8,,also if you ask any other concerns in the future youll likely get asked to fill in your specs which is why its required during registration .

on some systems tho ive seen this issue ,,you could try going into your task manager and have the icon to always show,,this may work for you.

Archived