Corsair Community

List of Problems

Hi,

I have problems with my Corsair products which has largely dissuaded me from purchasing anything else with the Corsair Brand.

1. My headset is just around a year old, and for a long time now the battery life has been horrible. I left it on charge from about 10:30PM to 6:10 AM and it lasted all of 5 minutes off of charge.

2. CUE Software, I have lost count of how many times I have had to reinstall the CUE software and the drivers for my mouse, then restart the computer to get the side buttons to start working again. (The mouse is again around less than a year old, but I have had this issue since it was taken out of the box.

3. Even if the headset is not going flat, it cannot go the range it claims to be able to, and this has been a problem since purchase. Although this does not bother me as much, it is still annoying.

If anyone can explain as they why this has been such a terrible experience, and perhaps a way to fix it, as this headset and mouse cost me a rather large sum of money at the time of purchase.

Hi,

I have problems with my Corsair products which has largely dissuaded me from purchasing anything else with the Corsair Brand.

1. My headset is just around a year old, and for a long time now the battery life has been horrible. I left it on charge from about 10:30PM to 6:10 AM and it lasted all of 5 minutes off of charge.

2. CUE Software, I have lost count of how many times I have had to reinstall the CUE software and the drivers for my mouse, then restart the computer to get the side buttons to start working again. (The mouse is again around less than a year old, but I have had this issue since it was taken out of the box.

3. Even if the headset is not going flat, it cannot go the range it claims to be able to, and this has been a problem since purchase. Although this does not bother me as much, it is still annoying.

If anyone can explain as they why this has been such a terrible experience, and perhaps a way to fix it, as this headset and mouse cost me a rather large sum of money at the time of purchase.

I have had a Corsair H2100 for multiple years and it still has hours of batteries.

1) How exactly are you charging it do you have an power brick or using a USB connector? Do you have it properly plugged in, when charging it?

2) Are you using CUE or iCUE? Your mouse might be faulty from the start.

3) Headset ranges are usually given for line of sight and no interference. Walls and especially metal will degrade the signal if you go into a different room. Also wireless devices, electric motors, and many other items can effect the field. I had a poor wifi signal with one of my PCs, a floor below and outside we have an AC condesnor unit. I moved the PC a few feet to the other wall and it fixed the problem.

What mouse and headset do you have?

Archived