Corsair Community

Temp problem 2700x / Corsair Link

Totor

Heya !

I come here to make a little report about a bug on the Corsair Link last driver, indeed, i got my new PC today with Corsair H150i Pro and a Ryzen 2700x and when i installed Corsair Link, H150i fan's are working very loud and quick, and then i saw on Corsair Link that my 2700x was 75-90 C°.

The problem is only Corsair Link say that, HWMonitor and CPU Temp keep show me 30-35 C° meanwhile.

What is the problem ?

My Motherboard is ASUS Crosshair VII Hero, my chipset is on the last version.

If someone got an answer for that ?

Shoud i uninstall Corsair Link and play on video games just without Corsair Link or it is dangerous for my CPU ?

Sorry if my english is not perfect.

My problem is like this one : http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=177984

You should probably uninstall Link and use iCUE. Link was the prior control program. iCUE is the current. Presumably your cpu was not at those high temps and like the other post it was a temp reading error on the then new 2700x. Also like in the other thread, don’t use cpu temp as the control for your fans. Use coolant temperature (H150i Temp).

You should probably uninstall Link and use iCUE. Link was the prior control program. iCUE is the current. Presumably your cpu was not at those high temps and like the other post it was a temp reading error on the then new 2700x. Also like in the other thread, don’t use cpu temp as the control for your fans. Use coolant temperature (H150i Temp).

Thanks for your help mate, it's actually working with ICUE, but now they shows me 31-32°C while HWmonitor show me 40°C :D: , it's enough for now :p:

Archived