Corsair Community

Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO

WaywardMoose

Hey guys. I recently built my very first gaming pc. It has worked flawlessly however today I decided I wanted all my RGB to match up so I installed Corsair iCue to try and control my ram. iCue doesn't recognise the ram which is fine cause its still displaying its stock rainbow vomit wave animation. Now I also have a Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite which is RGB fusion compatible so I download that to change the aorus badge to to show the same rainbow vomit wave animation for consistency sake. This is where the problem happens. As soon as I load up RGB fusion the 2 sticks of ram just turn a solid blue. try and get them going rainbow again and one just turns off. revert back to blue and the one thats off turns on and the one that's on turns off. this repeats as I change the colour. so now I have deleted RGB fusion and have 2 functional ram sticks but they no longer illuminate.

My question now is how do I just get my two ram sticks to turn back on so just their preset animation if iCue doesn't recognise them at all and RGB fusion doesn't play nice with them.

If you require further information please just ask. I am in fact still a pc novice.

Archived