Corsair Community

castlebAby

I've only very recently acquired a whole bunch of corsair products, so I'm still learning a lot of them.

For a couple of days now I've had the Void Visualizer working just fine on my K95 keyboard, with the Void Pro Wireless headset.

However today I did a couple of things, and now its no longer displaying the Void Visualizer design on my keyboard, and I'm not entirely sure how to go about fixing it...

Thing 1# - I plugged in my new ST100 headphone stand, unplugged my headphone's wireless USB dongle from my PC and plugged it into my headphone stand. This is my first theory, that it is detecting sound through the stand and not the headset, but I've unplugged the stand and plugged my dongle back in other places on my computer and I still can't get it to work anymore.

Thing 2# - I updated the firmware of my K95. Maybe there is a bug in the update? I'm really not sure but I wanted to put all the cards on the table and I was kinda doing everything at the same time.

And just for clarity, I can display other patterns on the keyboard.

I just want my music back on my keyboard :'(

Let me know if you need anymore information. Thanks in advanced

*edit* UPDATE: Well now my icue software doesn't see my ST100 stand, but its still lighting up, and now my void visualizer works. I'm not gonna try to screw with my headphone stand, I don't wanna break anything again. but still any advice is welcome.

Archived