Corsair Community

Lost my receipt and warranty

Support

Hi Corsair and Community Forum

I am a happy owner of Corsair SF600 gold, Corsair SF premium cable kit, 2xCorsair ML120 and Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB DDR4 2666Mhz

There has been no problem with any of the product so far, except for one out of four of the RAM sticks that now no longer works. :[pouts: My system only says 24GB DDR4. I have tried to reseat it to no luck. The defective stick still lights up, but don't show in my system. I have been trying in another machine and it will still only read 3 of the sticks. :[pouts: Unfortunately I have lost my receipt of purchase. Is there any chance that I can get any help or make use of warranty without receipt or are my chances next to non :[pouts:

Also I have been trying to join Corsair to contact Support, but everytime I try to register, it gives me an error-code. I am based in Denmark, Europe. Hope you guys can help :[pouts:

Best regards,

Support, a new member of Corsair community

Hello Support,

You mentioned "Also I have been trying to join Corsair to contact Support, but everytime I try to register, it gives me an error-code. I am based in Denmark, Europe. Hope you guys can help"

What was the Error code?

Best,

Wootaru

This one: AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED. PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH THE FOLLOWING ERROR CODES:

8EB03F0A-C139-443A-AB66-9562EDF739A6

Archived