Corsair Community

Since Corsair is making H115i PRO and H150i PRO, will they make a H110i PRO?

rene mauricio

I proudly own a (few) 250D and have crammed in there a H100i V2. With the stock fans, it happily cools off my Ryzen system without a problem. However, I just recently purchased a 3 pack of HD120's.

These fans, though advertised at the same 25mm thickness as my old White LED AF120's, are a fair bit chunkier due to the (unaccounted for) rubber bumpers. Chunkier fans coupled with the chunky H100i V2 radiator means that I had to remove the bottom fan mount to fit it into place. A lot of us 250D owners either rely on thinner fans if using the V2 or have to stick to the original H100i for the sake of compatibility with our beloved little case.

Looking at the radiator of the H115i PRO and H150i, it would appear to be several millimeters thinner than the V2 / GTX. Is that correct? If so then we would love and appreciate a H100i PRO.

According to this, they have a 240mm and a 120mm waiting in the wings too.

https://overclock3d.net/news/cases_cooling/corsair_s_h115i_pro_and_h150i_pro_coolers_have_leaked/1

The Corsair folks will neither confirm nor deny the existence of any product not yet released. So, unfortunately, you will have to be satisfied with the rumors that we scrounge up across the Interwebs.

unfortunately, you will have to be satisfied with the rumors that we scrounge up across the Interwebs.

That is a good find. That gives me enough hope to be excited for the future since no product page exists for the two aforementioned PRO coolers. It is, after all, only a guess that the radiator is several millimeters thinner than the existing lineup.

That works for me! Thank you.

Except... I am not sure if I am reading this right. Is the thickness of the radiators 29mm and 27mm respectively? They list these numbers as "height". If a H100i PRO were to be made @ 27mm, that would be perfect as the GTX/V2 seem to be 30mm while the original was 27mm.

https://wccftech.com/corsair-h150i-pro-rgb-360-mm-corsair-115i-pro-leaked/

Here is a nice article on it.

Shame they have not released yet... Wife keeps asking what I want for Christmas lol (Shipping/delivery before XMAS is only getting shorter Corsair!!!)

I just got the H115i EX for my new build. It's still unopened until this weekend and I'll use it however it's a shame I'll be boxing it up and using extended holiday returns until January 31 2018 so I can get the Pro (This is what the company offers, opened, used and for any reason...)

Archived