Corsair Community

Spec-06 radiator fittings

Pesari

Hi, i have question. Corsair says spec-06 can fit 360mm radiator infront and 240mm radiator to the top of the case. I tried to measure front panel and it seems to me that it is just about 360mm and corsair aio radiators are that size i think. But im thinking about custom loop and custom 360mm radiators are about 400mm in their real lenght.

So has anyone tried to fit those 400mm radiators to spec-06?

Or do i need to buy 240mm radiator witch really is 280mm long? That should fit atleast to the front of the case and maybe to the top.

It will fit some 360mm radiators in the front rail and if you scroll down to the bottom of the product page you can see a H150i fitted to the front. Radiator general sizes (120/240/280/360...) refer to the interior fin length and indirectly to fan size. The actual exterior dimensions are different. The actual length of the H150i is 396mm. The thing to watch out for is overly large end caps or odd hose insertion points. Radiator thickness is also an obstacle unless you are going to modify the bottom PSU shroud to allow easier passage.

Archived