Corsair Community

LL120 RGB Fans one not working properly

Calecat

About a week ago I bought the three pack of LL120 RGB fans. Yesterday, after switching around some wires, one fan's RGB is not working. I've tried moving around the wires on the Hub, resetting the Lighting Node Pro, and resetting the iCue software.

2073207742_unnamed(2).thumb.jpg.ce07b411f518c09c4c77aa44f09a7b2b.jpg

Does the fan spin? (Its only the RGB not working) or does it no work at all?

I bought a pair a few months ago and 1 of them stopped working a few weeks ago. Now after connecting a set of new RAM (Corsair RGP Pro) none of them are working correctly. They spin, but no RGB and now they dont apppear on the iCUE software (before even if one of them wasnt working, the RGB, they still appeard in iCUE).

Does the fan spin? (Its only the RGB not working) or does it no work at all?

I bought a pair a few months ago and 1 of them stopped working a few weeks ago. Now after connecting a set of new RAM (Corsair RGP Pro) none of them are working correctly. They spin, but no RGB and now they dont apppear on the iCUE software (before even if one of them wasnt working, the RGB, they still appeard in iCUE).

No Lighting Node Pro appearing in iCue? Or are the fans not on the channel in the Lighting Node Pro?

• 4 months later...
Hey this exact same thing just happened to me. What did you end up doing? We never got the corsair icue link usb cable in our H115i box. I'm using the asus maximus xi code and everything was working perfectly until we switched some cables around to try and fix an LED node on the right fan that was stuck on a white led and wouldn't even change color with the rest of the LED's. even when they were pulsing different colors that one node would just stay white and not pulse. We tried to fix it by switching some cables out and now all of the LED's on that fan won't come back on. Called support and all they want to do is replace it instead of trying to figure out what happened. I'm worried this is just going to happen again.

Archived