The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > iCUE Software > iCUE Profiles

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-18-2018, 01:22 PM
βeta Team (Alex Krastev)

POST ID # = 959646
krazykid Reputation: 30
Send a message via Skype™ to krazykid
Big Grin Hundreds of profiles for iCUE

Gonna start off this subforum with a link for hundreds of profiles: https://alex.krastev.org/profiles
Old 06-20-2018, 08:23 AM

POST ID # = 959982
FightingCookie Reputation: 10

heyo, anyway to see which ones are with hd+ strips compatible.. doesnt seem sorting works ;/ or it just "ice 2" that have strips and hd support ;x
Old 06-20-2018, 05:10 PM
βetα Nayn Cat

POST ID # = 960075
Inheritance Reputation: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by FightingCookie View Post
heyo, anyway to see which ones are with hd+ strips compatible.. doesnt seem sorting works ;/ or it just "ice 2" that have strips and hd support ;x
Not every profile will have fans and strip lighting.
Corsair USER Forums is NOT Corsair Tech Support
Old 06-22-2018, 01:34 PM
βeta Team (Alex Krastev)

POST ID # = 960340

Quote:
Since strips and fans are a relatively new feature within CUE it will take time for some to appear that support these devices. I'll have an update to all my profiles in the future to support at-least LL120's and strips.
Old 06-22-2018, 11:19 PM

POST ID # = 960400
FightingCookie Reputation: 10

yay \o/ yet ofcourse i wonder because on that site i found 1 profile only working with strips and hd fans, if im using site wrong or its just that :D and yeaa cant wait for some nice lighting ideas people can make :D
Old 06-23-2018, 12:28 PM
βeta Team (Alex Krastev)

POST ID # = 960456

Quote:
yay \o/ yet ofcourse i wonder because on that site i found 1 profile only working with strips and hd fans, if im using site wrong or its just that :D and yeaa cant wait for some nice lighting ideas people can make :D
Yep i also can't wait to get my hands on some LL120's and Strips.
Old 10-22-2018, 05:09 AM
crack_monkey's PC Specs

POST ID # = 977458
crack_monkey Reputation: 10

And dont forget the Watercooling like the H150i, it stays on all profiles dark.
Old 10-26-2018, 07:44 AM
mrsim's PC Specs

POST ID # = 977950
mrsim Reputation: 10

hey guys this forum is a complete mess as most seem to be was just wondering i have downloaded a ton or profiles for my K70 RGB from alex krastev's link but none of them will load into my keyboard...they imported ok but actually getting them to work is a nightmare is it me or is this software buggy as heck

so i have tried following their tutorials here but they are zero help in actually getting a profile to load and work
Old 10-26-2018, 10:05 PM
βeta Team (Alex Krastev)

POST ID # = 978050

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsim View Post
hey guys this forum is a complete mess as most seem to be was just wondering i have downloaded a ton or profiles for my K70 RGB from alex krastev's link but none of them will load into my keyboard...they imported ok but actually getting them to work is a nightmare is it me or is this software buggy as heck

so i have tried following their tutorials here but they are zero help in actually getting a profile to load and work
First, can you take a screenshot of your icue? It could be a number of things which is usually user error. My guess based off what you described is that your keyboard isn't an RGB keyboard. Confirm that you actually bought an RGB keyboard and not just a regular red or blue backlit keyboard. For the profiles to be loading but not displaying, that's the only logical reason i can think of.

Last edited by krazykid; 10-26-2018 at 10:09 PM.
Old 10-27-2018, 04:32 AM
mrsim's PC Specs

POST ID # = 978068
mrsim Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazykid View Post
First, can you take a screenshot of your icue? It could be a number of things which is usually user error. My guess based off what you described is that your keyboard isn't an RGB keyboard. Confirm that you actually bought an RGB keyboard and not just a regular red or blue backlit keyboard. For the profiles to be loading but not displaying, that's the only logical reason i can think of.
thanks for the reply...yes this is an RGB keyboard it was working fine in the older corsair utility engine software this new version seems to be having issues with my board,have uninstalled reinstalled updated keyboard firmware to latest version(which it was on anyway),so not sure where i am going wrong...before you used to be able to just click on the profile and it would shown on both the screen and the keyborad and simply dragging and dropping to the top of the profile lists would then set this profile as default...here are some screen shots maybe these will help

EDIT: seems i have discovered my issue i was not un-enabling all the other options besides lighting effects before choosing a profile and uploading it...this was explained in one of the tutorial videos i watched so i accept my mistake...thank you for the help and the website for the profiles as well

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by mrsim; 10-27-2018 at 05:25 AM.

Tags
alex krastev, krazykid, rgb profiles