Corsair Community

Can I use advanced mode and normal mode with together?

bar7held

Hello guys,

I want to use some lightning effect from the normal mode; however, I need to change the advanced mode firstly.

Is there any way to import normal mode's effect in advanced mode ?

or,

Is there any way to switch the normal mode to advanced mode like switch the profile? For example I use the key to change my profile in advanced mode but I cannot switch the advanced mode to normal mode.

Profiles may contain both advanced and normal mode definitions.

Switching between advanced and normal modes is a manual process within CUE.

The predefined lighting effects in basic mode cannot be imported directly into advanced mode, but many of these effects have been recreated, and you can use the "RGB Share" feature within CUE 2 to check out a variety of third-party profiles, most of which have advanced lighting defined.

Profiles may contain both advanced and normal mode definitions.

Switching between advanced and normal modes is a manual process within CUE.

The predefined lighting effects in basic mode cannot be imported directly into advanced mode, but many of these effects have been recreated, and you can use the "RGB Share" feature within CUE 2 to check out a variety of third-party profiles, most of which have advanced lighting defined.

I couldn't find the rain mode and type lightning profile basic modes for advanced mode, and I tried to export but I couldn't change the profile and use for advanced mode. And I tried to build the profile but there is no choice for type lightning or rain mode in advanced mode.

I need two basic profile type lightning (key) and rain profiles.

Hello guys,

I want to use some lightning effect from the normal mode; however, I need to change the advanced mode firstly.

Is there any way to import normal mode's effect in advanced mode ?

or,

Is there any way to switch the normal mode to advanced mode like switch the profile? For example I use the key to change my profile in advanced mode but I cannot switch the advanced mode to normal mode.

This question has been asked many times before. The answer was it absolutely cannot be done with CUE2. It can be done with CUE1 so you can go back to that which I and some others have done. Apparently, the entire CUE would have to be written from scratch to get that function back which CUE1 has so you will have to stop asking for it with CUE2. Maybe wait for CUE3?

This question has been asked many times before. The answer was it absolutely cannot be done with CUE2. It can be done with CUE1 so you can go back to that which I and some others have done. Apparently, the entire CUE would have to be written from scratch to get that function back which CUE1 has so you will have to stop asking for it with CUE2. Maybe wait for CUE3?

Will be in CUE 3 for sure.

Archived