Corsair Community

Scimitar PRO RGB

Smerffy

So I bought a Simitar Pro. Its a cool mouse. I remapped all my side keys for playing my game (WoW). and everything worked just fine. The remapping took no problem. Turned the computer off, went to bed, woke up the next morning and launched WoW.

Now, the remapping is still in place and the key binds in game are the same, However, the buttons do not do what they are supposed to do. The 12 side buttons, do nothing. The 2 buttons on top, do nothing. I've deleted the remapping and started over and they still do nothing. I am completely at a loss. There was a firmware update but I had all the problems after this update. So I am very confused. This was an expensive purchase for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't had mine 5 hours yet and the only way I can get WoW to pick up the side buttons is literally to shut cue down, which cuts my dpi way down... I don't get it either and firmware also up to date. Thinking about returning?

I've already tried mapping them to F13-30 and that didn't produce anything in-game either. Console also says macro's won't initialize properly and to run repair on the software.... I have had pretty good luck with corsair products in the past but... this seems very messy on their software end.

Archived