Corsair Community

Pulsar - Corsair Crystal 570X Build

A few pics to wet the appetite. Used pretty much all the Corsair that I could, including the upgraded PSU cables! A few finer points while working on my build log video;

The RGB strips behind and under the desk and moniter are controlled and sync'd with Link, as are all the RGB fans and strips inside..

20171228_195649.jpg

I did mod the PSU shroud LED, so it is also sync'd with Link.

20171228_195916.jpg

Found a diagram of the PSU shroud end cover on the internet, and had a local 3D Printer company make it for me. Wish I could have found a metal one in stock somewhere.....anywhere.....:sigh!:

20171228_195724.jpg

I can get the sync between Link and CUE pretty good, but it's not perfect, and some effects work on Link not CUE and vice-versa. Really waiting for Sync-It with baited breath. Then the only thing I have to fake-sync are the video cards. I like some of the Asus Aura effects but don't use it at all, so I hope Corsair will continue with the creativity and add more as we go, particularly figure out a way to react to music. I'm sure that they will.

20171228_195905.jpg

Really, Really happy with all of the components, and the build in general. It was a joy to build in this case, although cable management was tough due to the RGB and fan controllers and wires. A little patience goes a long way. Great thermals, performance, and aesthetics. Very happy with my decision to go all Corsair.

Anybody interested in a bunch of Logitech RGB Peripherals? :D:

Looks awesome!

Question: How are you getting power to the strips outside the case? Are you using extensions routed outside the case? Something else?

Does look like a break in the strips along back of desk leading me to think he has done the same as me lol..

Great Looking build OP!!!! and ignore those that dismiss your push/pull need... your build,, your way ;) :)... i have the same but went LL fans on front of rad and HD fans on back of rad ;)

h2xc5oD.gif

That's exactly how I did it!

I hid a second PSU on a shelf at the back of my monitor so i only had to run a usb cable back to the PC for LINK....

Looking at your system specs... we are pretty much identical on our corsair set up lol

Looks amazing! I'm doing the same thing pretty much. If you don't mind can you assist me over in my build thread? I don't want to come and take over your thread with a bunch of questions.

I'd be happy to! It looks like you are on the right path. The only thing is you will need some extra extension cables for the strips, most likely.I ended up buying an extra expansion kit just to get extensions.....

I'd be happy to! It looks like you are on the right path. The only thing is you will need some extra extension cables for the strips, most likely.I ended up buying an extra expansion kit just to get extensions.....

So, I dont connect all the LED strips together? I do have extensions that I havent used yet, just gotta figure out if they are the right ones or not.

So, I dont connect all the LED strips together? I do have extensions that I havent used yet, just gotta figure out if they are the right ones or not.

You do, but there's a max of 4 per channel. You may be able to do without the extensions, but I used them coming out of the case, and then to cover areas where lights weren't needed....

You do, but there's a max of 4 per channel.

Sort of.... ish..... I've seen 8 daisy chained and Link told they was LL fans. most effects worked well aside from pong and arc..

I am not suggesting you do this and of course it's not officially supported. and who knows if the NoPro can handle double the load for very long.. technically... 4 is not the limit lol......

It's not my fault!!

ok!!

lol

Archived