Corsair Community

I would like an expiration time lighting on mice corsair sabre laser rgb

doramon

Hello

I have corsair utility engine 2.24.50.0 installed on my pc,this is the last version for my mice corsair saber laser rgb.

I'd like a lighting up delay on mice corsair sabre laser rgb. And there is none!

Example: I make a big download on my pc. I go outside one hours. The lighting of my mice stays on for nothing and consumes electricity

-I have this feature on my roccat ryos mk pro gaming keyboard, the lighting of the keys turn off automatically at the time I choose: ten minutes

I would like to write to corsair and ask them to add an option to power off my mice at a desired time!

is there an email to write to corsair?Thank you in advance for your answer :o:

• 1 month later...
Hey friend. I know that you can at least have something like that in CUE. So in Custom Lighting Effects, under Solid is an option for the time length of the effect. So for example, you make a Solid Blue effect set for 10 seconds, and then have it start with "On Key Pressed" and then Stop "After" a set amount of times. Meaning if you have it stop after 3 times, it's like a 30 second lighting timer after your last click. It's not ideal sadly.

Hey friend. I know that you can at least have something like that in CUE. So in Custom Lighting Effects, under Solid is an option for the time length of the effect. So for example, you make a Solid Blue effect set for 10 seconds, and then have it start with "On Key Pressed" and then Stop "After" a set amount of times. Meaning if you have it stop after 3 times, it's like a 30 second lighting timer after your last click. It's not ideal sadly.

Hi :biggrin: I thank you for your answer and for this information!

I went to my CUE, and found the options you told me, thank you :biggrin:

-But I do not understand at all how it works ...

-For example on my screenshot, what I highlighted in blue, is it the duration of lighting of all the colors on my mice?

http://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=18/34/d2bb.jpg

And in what I circled in red:

-There is :

Stop: After: 0 times

-If I choose 1 or 2 or 3 or more, what will happen next?

337499538_cue_LI(2).thumb.jpg.7a7a59ef8134967b7410047a4d828db7.jpg

Archived