Corsair Community

RMA question

pizza_lover

I'd wait for Corsair to respond, and I don't want to panic you because there might be different RMA locations based on product model, but mine went to California, not Texas. :/

yeah it doesnt make sense sending mine to texas, when I am in California and they clearly have a RMA facility in california :eek::eek:

yeah it doesnt make sense sending mine to texas, when I am in California and they clearly have a RMA facility in california :eek::eek:

Well, that address is a warehouse/shipping facility that's right down the street from Foxconn. So it might make sense ... dunno if Foxconn is involved with the Corsair One.

Foxconn handled my RMA in Europe.

Looks like it is a repair facility in houston,texas. a technical support replied to me, looks like my package is in houston after getting picked up on Saturday

SO THE PICK UP AND RETURN WAS GOOD, I had to pay $10 for the pick up charge and now I'm 2 days down of 14 days.

Looks like it is a repair facility in houston,texas. a technical support replied to me, looks like my package is in houston after getting picked up on Saturday

SO THE TURN AROUND WAS GREAT, I had to pay $10 for the pick up charge

Good to hear it's worked out well so far :)

SO THE TURN AROUND WAS GREAT, I had to pay $10 for the pick up charge

And y'all were all dissin' on H-town like we don't have any tech here. :roll: That facility, btw, is also just down the freeway from Compaq's old headquarters, back when there was a company called Compaq.

Good to hear it's worked out well so far :)

Well the pick up has worked so far, lets see how good they are with the RMA AND REPAIRING my system. Some people have been waiting 2 weeks still and no update on there RMA and some are being completely ignored.

EDIT: REPAIR DID allow me to boot up again, however something with the UPDATE is causing my system to flat out fail, i had to Advance troubleshoot and reset the PC

• Corsair Employee
I really wish I had better or more useful news for you about the customer service situation. We're still working out kinks in our process and trying to make sure everyone gets taken care of in a timely manner - and with timely communication. I know it's improved lately, but I also know we're continuing to work on it.

I really wish I had better or more useful news for you about the customer service situation. We're still working out kinks in our process and trying to make sure everyone gets taken care of in a timely manner - and with timely communication. I know it's improved lately, but I also know we're continuing to work on it.

Its all good, Thank you for being responsive as you are

However I was SENT the SAME unit, i sent them a week ago and it was running up to the point until I had to update thats where everything went SOUTH

i was really hoping for a NEW unit like you stated but now im stuck at step 1 again

currently have it working once again after a ADVANCED RESET.....

Archived