The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Memory

Old 07-19-2017, 06:21 PM
TG2's PC Specs

POST ID # = 912497
TG2 Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair CJ View Post
Due to the number of questions regarding Ryzen compatibility, I split this thread off of the Ryzen validated SKU list (the original sticky post).
Link to that post for reference: http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=166631
Maybe the stupid question but Corsair's compatibility guide doesn't even list AMD boards in the current AM4 generation for Asus:
http://www.corsair.com/en-us/memory-finder

Asus on the other hand does have their QVL, and does list:
CMK32GX4M2B3000C15

Is that memory compatible?

I wonder if that's just some stupid Asus mistake. I mean its a pair of 16G Dimms and their own QVL doc says "16GB" but then does have a dot on their list under the 2Dimm socket support .. sooo... which is it?

I'm currently with another brand of ram doing 15-15-15-35 @2666 but have had 2 sticks go bad on me and so I'm out looking for another ram vendor.

I get that we're on the early edge of the Ryzen tidalwave but you'd figure a lot of this to have been done already. I mean if I can't trust my motherboard maker to have done this work, and the Memory maker doesn't count the board or ram as known .. where does that leave me/us.. the users?

I'm not looking for overclock, I'm looking for the product to come together, do whats written, and be 99.9% stable, but even there now, all I'm finding are questions and doubts.

:( ~Frustrated.

Tags
amd, compatibility, ddr4, memory, ryzen

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: