Corsair Community

Bad RMA case handling

ugo1

Hi,

I open an RMA case on 31/08/2012 and still have received the confirmation that the replacement parts are send to me. The e-mail that I have from corsair RMA tell me that I did not send broke parts (hard disks tray). the rma status say "Defective Parts Not Yet Received" what's going on parts I must send ??? Please update it

case 4960013

Ugo Merlini

Hi,

I'm VERY DISAPPOINTMENT for the very crappy Corsair support. It's not possible to have an RMA It's passed A WEEK from the request.

SO PLEASE SEND ME THE NEW CASE TODAY

Corsair substatially said me that it can't satisfy my request because the corsair 700D is obsolete

the problem is that EUROPE LAWS give to customers 2 YEAR WARRANTY and actually CORSAIR doesn't respect it !!!!

so I need an equivalent CASE NOWWWWW if damage to other parts of computer will rease I will ask a refund to CORSAIR

Ugo

Just curious, What is the current problem you have that requires a new case to be sent to you?

What do you mean by damage to the other parts?

I don't see how a case will cause parts to be damaged. if you are running your computer outside without a case or a test bench, You will need to be extra careful. This is your responsibility, Not Corsair.

Also post your case# so an employee can check on it.

Hi,

case number is 4960013

It's all simple

1- I broke two hard disks trays of my corsair 700D. with a crappy plastic it's very easy

2- corsair not have the parts I broke after a week telling that the will have send it to me

3- for european laws i have no matter if the company in european or not if they sell in europe they must accept european laws

4- Corsair is breaking eurpoean law (didn't warrant me as european laws say) so I CAN sue corsair for that

5- Corsair MUST replace with a similar product as the above law say if Corsair don't have spare parts

6- had a problem with a FRACTAL case they send me replacemnet part in 10 MINUTES after my mail request

7- Harold N. (CORSAIR EMPLOYEE) respond to my question after DAYS. I'm still not recieved from him a tracking number for the new case.

8- corsair want before my OBSOLETE CASE!!! WHY THAT??? I HAVE 600 $ motherboard in the case I can't put on table as is.... I DON'T WANT WAIT TWO WEEKS TO FINISH TO MOUNT IT IF CORSAIR TOLD ME FROM THE START THAT I HADN'T THE SPARE PARTS I NEVER STARTS TO BUILT IT

Ugo

i can understand your frustration wanting to finish your computer and all but how can a couple drive cages prevent your build?,surely you have other drives to use till new ones come in

personally i actually plan on using velcro to secure my drives without using the trays to help increase the air flow

just give corsair a chance to make things right as they will do whatever they can to help

i do wonder tho,if this is a new case,how can it be discontinued so long to have parts unavailable?

• Corsair Employee

We are looking into your case now and will see what can be done to speed things up. But to be clear you need two HDD trays is that the issue?

Edit

I just spoke to Harold and he stated that he has been in contact with you by email and told you we would be sending a new case today.

We are looking into your case now and will see what can be done to speed things up. But to be clear you need two HDD trays is that the issue?

Edit

I just spoke to Harold and he stated that he has been in contact with you by email and told you we would be sending a new case today.

Unlikely the corsair 800D is not compliant with my hard drive system which is down from 31 august...

too bad warranty politics

Ugo

Edit

Unlikely the corsair 800D is not compliant with my hard drive system which is down from 31 august...

too bad warranty politics

Ugo

We have offered to send you a completely new case. What's the problem now?

anyway

i here my request

1- send me 230 Euro for case due to european infrigment warranty laws

2- send me 120 euro for the h100 I bought to use with my corsair 700D wich is now unsable

3- and and maybe 500 as general damages

4- all that can be avoid with a case where I can mount SAS disks and E-ATX motherboard and corsair H100

ugo

anyway

i here my request

1- send me 230 Euro for case due to european infrigment warranty laws

2- send me 120 euro for the h100 I bought to use with my corsair 700D wich is now unsable

3- and and maybe 500 as general damages

4- all that can be avoid with a case where I can mount SAS disks and E-ATX motherboard and corsair H100

ugo

:laughcry:

Instead of insulting us, please start a TSX support case and we'll look into your situation. We are more than happy to try to assist you.

TSX

I broke two hard disks trays
Their warranty doesn't cover the end user damaging the case, and I suspect that EU laws don't cover that either. In my opinion, they're going above and beyond by still helping you.

2. The 800D is the same as the 700D but with a couple of upgrades. You mentioned SAS compatibility. If you're worried about the hot swap PCB board, it can be easily removed so you can run direct connections to your motherboard.

1. Their warranty doesn't cover that, but they're still helping you.

2. The 800D is the same as the 700D but with a couple of upgrades. You mentioned SAS compatibility. If you're worried about the hot swap PCB board, it can be easily removed so you can run direct connections to your motherboard.

SAS Hard disks have special connectors which doesn't match the tiny hole I DON'T WANT to dremel out a part of the case

Ugo

ugo, since you bought the case in Italy, Corsair would not be able to provide you a refund or any other compensation for that fact since you did not purchase it direct from corsair, rather a re-seller. The case also did not cause any damage to your other components.

Why you want reimbursed for a h100 that is completely compatible with the 800D....I'm at a loss with that one too.

I'm sorry, I have to agree with wired, you caused the damage to the hard drive trays and since the trays are no longer available because the case has been discontinued, I think Corsair is being more than fair for sending you a brand new 800d.

sent to me in a PM

Default Do you check SAS cable are?

sas cable

http://www.computeruniverse.net/prod...-fo-0-5m-r.asp

I bought the case in Italy

I can't post kidding forum

Ugo

Ugo please stop sending me PM's! This just makes it look like you are trying to use "your laws" to get as much as you can from Corsair.

If you don't know about european law don't speak A COMPANY WHA SELL IN EUROPE MUST USE EUROPEAN LAWS MY WAY BY-PASS IT.

Have check the special sas connector I don't think

I bought the case in Italy

I can't post kidding forum

Ugo

Your laws may be one thing but if the Corsair no longer has parts for a discontinued item, there isn't anything they can do about it.

IMHO they have been more than fair to send you a new case . An upgrade at that!

If it's not satisfactory to you, you should take this up with CS.

But they can not refund you money on a product you did not buy direct from them. You bought it from your shop there in Italy.

As far as the SAS cables go... a solution was offered to you for that as well.

You mentioned SAS compatibility. If you're worried about the hot swap PCB board, it can be easily removed so you can run direct connections to your motherboard.

I don't see where the problem is?

The h-100 is fully compatible with the 800D too! I don't understand why said it wont work for you any more?

Archived