Corsair Community

Poor customer service and unacceptable wait times

My ticket number is 806449. After creating my ticket, I received a response from Corsair saying that my item needed to be RMA'd. I responded to the message with the details requested and hadn't heard anything from Corsair since. On the 10th day, since creating my ticket, I contacted someone via the live chat portal. They had a customer service rep finally get to back to me 3 days later saying that my item was no longer in stock. They then offered me a lower line item as a replacement. I have declined this option as I believe it is an unacceptable business practice to offer a customer a less expensive, inferior product as a warranty replacement. It has now been 4 days since that last correspondence with Corsair and 16 days total since creating my ticket. The poor communication and lack of customer service I am receiving during this RMA process, is greatly going to affect my future decisions to purchase Corsair products for my professional workstation and any personal computer going forward.

Your site will NOT allow me to input my credit card information as instructed. I have tried from 3 different web browsers, on 2 separate computers. I have posted screenshots of the error codes and uploaded them to my ticket. Can someone please get back to me ASAP with a solution? I just want this frustrating process to be over and done with.

This did NOT resolve the issue. Please see my detailed response complete with screenshots.

I had to contaact your live chat who was able to update my address information because it was on the "Old Format" as she put it. The payment has been posted on my credit card account. Please have my ticket reviewed ASAP and have my replacement unit sent out immediately.

And the disappointment continues. If you are making me pay $220 as collateral for a warranty replacement, the least you can do is ship it out right away. My payment was processed on Monday, Dec 3, 2018. It's now Dec 8, 2018, and I still haven't heard a word back from you guys. Can someone please provide an update as to when my replacement keyboard will ship? Especially since I've now paid for it!

• 2 weeks later...

Well Wootaru,

If someone would actually respond to my ticket in a reasonably timely matter I wouldn't have to bitch and complain on this forum now, would I? I opened my ticket on November 11.

NOVEMBER 11, 2018!!! It's almost Christmas bud! Can you honestly say that my ticket is being handled professionally and in a timely matter? I dare you to answer that question here for all to see.

• Corsair Employee

Hello ElectricRyder,

First I want to apologize, there was a mistake on my part regarding the prepaid label, as I was doing my best to make sure your prepaid label was not to expire or lost upon you receiving your replacement. It was so you would not run into anymore issues along the way. My wording was not clear enough and again I am sorry I messed up on that. The ARMA did take longer than expected to arrive to you and I was worried that the prepaid label was going to get lost in your email. You are correct I should of taken more initiative on your ticket to give you that professional service. I have went back into your ticket and processed that prepaid label for you.

Sincerely,

Wootaru

Archived