Corsair Community

Ticket no. 806110 no response since 16th November

isn2011

Hi

I am using this as my last resort in order to get my PC back up and running.

Okay I shall start from the beginning. My H100i V2 died on me for the second time this year, first time was January latest was 10th November. I promptly contacted through the existing ticket and got a response the same evening promising an upgrade of cooler too. A new ticket was created 806110. A shipping label was created and I returned the cooler and a new cooler was dispatched. However, upon arrival I was rather disappointed as not only was the item I received a refurbished item, the item I received was incorrect. On 16th November I was advised a prepaid label would be sent out for this item to be collected and the correct item would be sent out. I received the shipping label for DHL on the 19th November and the cooler was collected on 21st November. I haven't heard anything from the support team since and my computer is sat doing nothing due to the lack of the cooler and now I am concerned I am going to need to purchase a new cooler as it will be claimed the cooler never arrived. Are you able to advise on this as I am extremely concerned about the situation.

Archived