Corsair Community

The Division 2

Jaybonaut

• 3 weeks later...

Ok Update, works in menues and safe spaces, but does not work in the open world.

Edit: it works, but could Corsair add at least some ambilight while freeroaming/DZ, devices stay dark and only light up when enemys are near or you are getting healed.

I am thinking of something like the bliss profile from FC5 but at about 20% or something so you can see your keys while playing in a dark room.

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried everything,.. still now lights in the division,.. the lights in general work as I'm typing this message the keyboard is lighting, I enter the Division lights out,.. I'm currently using

iCue 3.13.94

3.21.7168 firmware of my K95 Platinum

0.17 firmware on my Void USB

I've tried everything,.. still now lights in the division,.. the lights in general work as I'm typing this message the keyboard is lighting, I enter the Division lights out,.. I'm currently using

iCue 3.13.94

3.21.7168 firmware of my K95 Platinum

0.17 firmware on my Void USB

have you turned on SDK support? You will find that in the iCue Software/settings and check the box for SDK support.

Also go ingame into options/Third-Party and check if Corsair light is enabled. It should work but maybe requires a restart of the game.

the promotional video /

) is nothing like the real thing. strips, fans and the h100i all stay dark in freeroam. strips light up slightly in map view, the rest stays dark.

quite disappointed.

EDIT: this may help a bit, even if my issues remain unresolved:

Archived