Corsair Community

Install freezing at "starting services"

AndersHTID

Hi. I installed CUE for my kb+m a while back and all worked well. I upgraded to the iCUE Beta on Thursday and it worked fine first time.

After seeing all the funky effects possible I bought and installed 2 x LL120 fans and 4 x Light strips on Friday. This is where the trouble started though. I didn't realise at first that my VS550 PSU only had 4 sata connections. I needed 5. So I disconnected my HDD and booted windows on my SSD. Up to this point CUE had been installed on my HDD. So I installed it again on my SSD but now when I try to upgrade to iCUE it freezes at 60% - "starting services"

So I ordered an RM650X which was delivered yesterday and I installed it, hooked everything up, uninstalled all CUE and LINK software and profiles and still can not now get iCUE to install... it freezes at 60% - "starting services"

Please help!

Same problem. It worked fine the first time, and when I cam e home it stopped showing my h80i or my ax860i. Tried to reinstall and it froze at 60%. When I run the program anyway it says failed to start clink service.

Archived