Corsair Community

Trying to get help ASAP. Wrong item sent to me.

Synomenon

I ordered a SF600 Platinum power supply. Received the package last night, but when I opened it, what was inside was a refurbished keyboard.

I've submitted a ticket, but it says it'll take two business days for someone to contact me. I need to build this system this weekend.

Order #:

Support Ticket #:

• Corsair Employee

Hello Synomenon,

I am very sorry that this has happened, I have contacted our shippers to see what is going on regarding your order. Once they send me a reply with a resolution I will let you know. I will also inform them to see if they can try and get your item booked out today for you.

Best,

Wootaru

Thanks for the follow-up. I've updated my ticket with the additional pictures that were asked for, of the item that was actually in the shipping box.

Would they be able to ship the correct item via next-day delivery? I had planned and hoped to complete this build this weekend.

• Corsair Employee

Hello Synomenon,

Understandable, Once I checked out your ticket this morning we were already in the process of shipping you out the right unit. I really do hope it gets to you before the weekend, We booked this out as soon as we could. Please let me know if you have any questions about your ticket, on the forum or ticket.

Best,

Wootaru

Archived