Corsair Community

Ordering new Dongle for Void pro wireless headset

StewD

Hey All

Just recently received the new void pro wireless Gaming headset, loving them so far. Loving them so far but I need to order a new dongle ( long story short: tripped with laptop it hit the ground the dongle was bent in a wierd angle. ) amazingly enough they still work, think they are made out of rubber titanium ;) . However I don't want them to stop working out of nowhere and me to be without these awesome marvel of sound engineering.

Can we order just a dongle, I know you can order the vengeance dongles but I'm not sure if they will work with the void RGB wireless headsets.

Exact Model: CA-9011153-NA

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance (^~^)b

Well that is just a bit of a problem. The only thing I need replaced is the dongle. the unit as a whole actually works, and sending in the whole thing for just that one piece ( that honestly should be able to be sent out separately ) seems to be going out of their way to be obtuse.

This is my first time with Corsair headsets and I have heard a ton of good things. Really not the way I would like this to go but I guess I'll make a support ticket and get a answer from them directly.:sigh!:

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...