Corsair Community

how do i get the side buttons on m65 to go forward and back pages

lasgun35

Both of my M65 RGB's do this by default with no tweaking required. However, if you have started to play with CUE, it is possible you have unintentionally assigned something else to it. Did you create a new profile or try to modify the "default" one? Either way, I just ran through about 10 of mine where I never pay any attention to this aspect. All of them will go forward/back from the side keys in Chrome, Edge, and Firefox.

I suppose you can do a check to see if the buttons work at all. In your current profile, reassign one of the side buttons to a letter (Remap to "K" or whatever). Open up a notepad, MS word, this box and see if it will spam K's. You can delete this after.

Hello guys,

Do i have to keep the CUE software installed to have my settings active? For example, the lighting set as I want it to? Or I can just set and configure everything once and uninstall the CUE after?

Hello guys,

Do i have to keep the CUE software installed to have my settings active? For example, the lighting set as I want it to? Or I can just set and configure everything once and uninstall the CUE after?

you can save a gaming profile directly to your M65 and take it with you. Certainly you can uninstall CUE after saving the onboard profile. Note, however, that if you want more than static lighting and performance settings saved, you may need the extra power of CUE--onboard storage has limitations that CUE, running on the computer, can surpass.

• Corsair Employee
Well, I want to set the lighting to gradually change between 2 colors.

And probably no changes to buttons. Well maybe set the sniper button to do something different.

Will this work without the CUE?

Without CUE running, you will only be able to store 1 static color per lighting zone, and DPI settings. Remaps and dynamic lighting will require running CUE as the M65 Pro doesn't have the ability to store hardware playback profiles.

Archived