Corsair Community

Void Wireless mute Question?

Aotw

Any with the new Void wireless headset that could tell me if you can mute it's microphone by moving "arm" with microphone so it pointing up or do you have to press the button on it's side, and unmute by moving it back to a down postion?

Want to be sure about how it works before i decide to give them a try or not, since some headset doesnt have this function. Couldnt find any information or manual to download to check, probbably since they are new.

Void can be muted by either pressing the mute button on the left ear cup or through CUE. We chose to remove the mute-while-mic-boom-is-pointed-up featured since there were many that asked for a dedicated mute button.

Sorry to hear, i hade big expectation to replace my current G930. I wouldnt mind booth options like my current, but not to be able to mute mic by pointed up is probbably a dealbreaker for me.

Having to booth pushing a button and moving the boom, that can happen 20+ times for me while using my headset for a day/night of use, feels bit to much i think, and could easily be forgotten to push mute button.

Void can be muted by either pressing the mute button on the left ear cup or through CUE. We chose to remove the mute-while-mic-boom-is-pointed-up featured since there were many that asked for a dedicated mute button.

having come from your h2100 wireless headset this was one of my largest let downs. Fumbling for a hard to find mute button is nowhere near as easy as smacking the boom up. Big time let down on this feature.

• 3 years later...
Sorry to hear, i hade big expectation to replace my current G930. I wouldnt mind booth options like my current, but not to be able to mute mic by pointed up is probbably a dealbreaker for me.

Having to booth pushing a button and moving the boom, that can happen 20+ times for me while using my headset for a day/night of use, feels bit to much i think, and could easily be forgotten to push mute button.

absolutely. dealbreaker for sure. what a shame

• 1 month later...

Archived