Corsair Community

Corsair LED strips freeze in iCue

PeeRSaBBi

I have all Corsair products in my PC, I have a commander pro, I have a lighting node pro, I have 4 LED strips connected to port 2 on my commander pro, and my LL140 fans are hooked up to my Lighting Node Pro, which is then hooked up to the commander pro. For some reason, my light strips will freeze on the last profile I was on (e.g. when booting, my LL140 fans, RAM, and LED strips will be in the default rainbow profile), except only a couple in the first few LED nodes (like 3 or 4 of the modules will change, but the rest won't). I have updated the firmware of every item in my setup multiple times, and have upgraded from version 3.7.99 to 3.9.93 of iCue, in an attempt to solve any issues in 3.7.99. I have restarted the iCue client, my entire PC, and even when I update the firmware of the Corsair Commander Pro, the LEDs don't even turn off, while the LL140 fans do.

Have you tried restarting the Corsair Service (under "Settings")?

And do you have log files?

I have restarted the Corsair Service, and the LEDs do not update in anyway, they stay the same color, they don't turn off, nothing.

I do have log files, these were the most relevant files I found in the debug file.

2018-11-14T14-29-26.log

2018-11-14T10-01-11.log

Service_Error.log

• 2 weeks later...
Same problem here, but when i start my pc, sometimes all the lights work then after a few minutes it freezer alle but the first 5 or so.

Eact same problem here with my led strips.... they freeze suddenly after a few minutes. This started appearing a few days ago. After a cold restart the strips work again for a while, so it is not hardware related it seems.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived