Corsair Community

Random Freezing and Restarts, Crashing on Startup

EDDA97

I've been having several issues with my new Corsair One.

Firstly when I first turned on the machine it didn't display to the monitor, this seemed to correct itself after a few attempts at starting up the machine but the issue still persists sporadically.

The 2nd issue I have been having is with the computer freezing on start up. Sometimes it will freeze on the initial Corsair spalsh screen when the dots are circling, other times it will freeze as I log in to Windows 10. I have reset windows as my pc suggested to do one time but the issue still persists.

The final issue is with random restarts, which in turn coincides with the freezing on start up issue. Basically the machine will randomly restart unannounced. When looking in event viewer this seems to stem from Event ID 35, which happens for each processor 1-8.

One thing I noticed when trying to troubleshoot is several people were reporting issues similar to this on the forums around August last year, when I first launched the machine I noticed some of the system files were last accessed in October of 2017, which could put it in a similar time frame of the people having those issues. Another thing of note is that when I turned on the PC for the first time the display out didn't seem to be working and I had to restart manually about 3 times before the display out worked properly, there have been some issues with the display out since but they seem to correct themselves on their own. I'm using a display port cable.

I submitted a ticket on Saturday but as of yet haven't received any response.

Thanks for any help

• Corsair Employee
I've been having several issues with my new Corsair One.

Firstly when I first turned on the machine it didn't display to the monitor, this seemed to correct itself after a few attempts at starting up the machine but the issue still persists sporadically.

The 2nd issue I have been having is with the computer freezing on start up. Sometimes it will freeze on the initial Corsair spalsh screen when the dots are circling, other times it will freeze as I log in to Windows 10. I have reset windows as my pc suggested to do one time but the issue still persists.

The final issue is with random restarts, which in turn coincides with the freezing on start up issue. Basically the machine will randomly restart unannounced. When looking in event viewer this seems to stem from Event ID 35, which happens for each processor 1-8.

One thing I noticed when trying to troubleshoot is several people were reporting issues similar to this on the forums around August last year, when I first launched the machine I noticed some of the system files were last accessed in October of 2017, which could put it in a similar time frame of the people having those issues. Another thing of note is that when I turned on the PC for the first time the display out didn't seem to be working and I had to restart manually about 3 times before the display out worked properly, there have been some issues with the display out since but they seem to correct themselves on their own. I'm using a display port cable.

I submitted a ticket on Saturday but as of yet haven't received any response.

Thanks for any help

Can you PM me your ticket number?

Archived