Corsair Community

AeonFlux

I've created a case #780623 I then waited 4 days with no response, it says allow 48 hours for a response. So I called in and was told they would send me an RMA via email. I then waited another 7 days, no email and yes I checked my spam folder. I then called in and was told the same thing again and that I'd receive an RMA within 2 days, and this is now 3 days ago. So I guess Corsair doesn't want me to return something I don't want. Companies these days I swear you're better off never doing business with any company directly, and use Amazon or don't buy their products at all.

Thank you Wootaru.

I've seen your response to the ticket.

The error in the system is what is stopping a return label being sent via email right? This is why the return label is being sent via UPS?

In the future if anyone has issues are they supposed to call Corsair or are they supposed to post in the forums?

I thought Corsair was playing games with me, after creating the ticket it is stated to expect a response within 48 hours or 2 days. Instead I've waited almost 3 weeks for only Wootaru to respond. Although I had received the notifications from UPS via email about shipping labels this morning prior to Wootaru's interaction.

Wootaru,

I just wanted to add that I had called in at least 4 times was always connected to someone in Europe. I believe I was informed several times that they were creating an RMA and then informed me I wouldn't receive it for 48 hours. Then I waited 2 days and longer, being patient. After several weeks I got alarmed by this entire process, and then decided to post in the forums. So whatever caused this I hope Corsair can get it resolved. Having you active in the forums and then also posting in my ticket is actually quite shocking.

Thanks for your hard work and dedication.

• Corsair Employee

Hello AeonFlux,

Yeah I checked to see what is going on with shipping and it got fixed and pushed out the shipping labels.Support is supposed to help when you call in, and the forums are for questions. I just happen to watch the forums daily to help people. Although I hope people keep in mind I am off on weekends lol :)

I hope that the shipping label issue is resolved, and I do apologize for the run around you had to go through.

Thanks,

Wootaru

Archived